Sunday, July 29, 2007

18 Weeks, Growing Belly


Up until recently, I sort of thought that our moms were the only ones who looked at this blog - but this last weekend, at Brendan and Patty Clancy's wedding, I learned that there are many of you out there who are checking in to see what God is doing in our lives - and it made me so happy! So, to all of you, a great big "thank you" for caring about us! I will try to update this blog more regularly.

Speaking of the wedding, which was absolutely beautiful, we saw our dear friends Kyle and Liesy Turnbull and their boys Titus and Timothy there, and got to take this picture. We had a great time catching up with them and hope to see much more of them in the weeks ahead, especially because God might be moving them to Idaho this fall for a job promotion for Kyle (please pray!).

I think the picture is a pretty good belly shot of me, but Chris thinks my belly looks even bigger in real life! I completed my 18th week last Friday and am loving the growth baby and I are experiencing. It's so amazing that God has placed our precious little baby in my body! We are so thankful. The next ultrasound is on August 16 and we can hardly wait to see how our baby is doing and how much he or she has grown. I'll make sure to post on baby's development and show you pictures!

8 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

What a nice picture! What a nice belly! The Baby belly bulge!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Love that you guys have this blog! You look great (probably better than you feel sometimes...) Take pictures of your belly as often as you can and watch how it changes- It is so nuts how one week changes things that you never even notice!! Happy times!!

The Mom said...

18 weeks!!! Yay, I'm counting the weeks with you :o) Praise the Lord for His wonderful gift to you and Chris.

Terah

Laura said...

I'm so excited to "hear" that you're expecting! I'll look forward to following this fun time through your blog.
If you'd like to know who all is visiting (I too wondered if it was just my mom at first) go to sitemeter.com and you can set up a counter. It not only lets you see how many people are visitng, but where they're from and how they found you. Pretty fun, pretty addicting. Feel free to e-mail me at momwholoveschrist@hotmail.com if you need help (though I'm not sure how much help I would be!).
Congrats again!

Erica said...

I love your blog! Thanks for keeping it updated :-)

G&S said...

Love the belly :). And love you all too Michelle, fun to hear the updates.

G&S

Anonymous said...

Though "our pregnancy" is more than 18 wks now,
at the birthday get together, you guys were wonderful, we are really happy for both of you

Best of luck and God bless you

M&Z

Sybrand and Beth de Swardt said...

I think we need some new pictures of your belly :)