Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Soccer player like dad? Ballerina like mom?

We'll have to wait and see which of these our baby turns out to be, but meanwhile, the kicks I feel inside are amazing! We thank God for giving us this wonderful way of knowing that our baby is alive and strong. Right at 18 weeks, just like the books said, I started to feel our little one's flutters. By 19 weeks, Chris could feel baby's taps by putting his hand on my belly. Now, baby kicks so hard that it's hard to fall asleep sometimes. The funniest thing, though, is that it turns out I'm just as ticklish on the inside as I am on the outside! Baby's kicks and somersaults keep me squirming and even giggling!

1 comment:

The Resident Writer said...

Michelle, your'e so cute and funny!! I'm glad everything is just as it should be. I can't wait to know Mama Michelle!