For a great number of reasons, which I can tell you about if you'd like, I'm very interested in cloth diapers for our little one. Does anybody have experience/wisdom in this area that you'd like to share?
I came across your blog via Terah. I've never personally used cloth diapers (for both children I used/am using disposable) but I have a friend that might be able to help you. Her blog is www.beccastoggs.com. Check it out!
These are a few sites that I got from a friend so that I could look into the same for when Chris is gone. :) Let me know what you decide. If you are interested, I can go halfs with you or whatever. Or we could just brave the unknown together and see what sorts of hilarity ensue. :)
2 comments:
I came across your blog via Terah. I've never personally used cloth diapers (for both children I used/am using disposable) but I have a friend that might be able to help you. Her blog is www.beccastoggs.com. Check it out!
http://diaperpages.com/cd_article.php
http://www.diaperpin.com/home.asp
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?f=221
http://www.clothdiapersale.com/
http://www.little-lions.com/page16.html
http://nickisdiapers.com/
http://mtdiaperstore.com/
http://www.jenncatsmeow.com/
http://www.mommacommuneboutique.com/index.php
http://www.wigglewormbottoms.com/store/Default.asp
http://abbyslane.com/
http://www.babycottonbottoms.com
These are a few sites that I got from a friend so that I could look into the same for when Chris is gone. :) Let me know what you decide. If you are interested, I can go halfs with you or whatever. Or we could just brave the unknown together and see what sorts of hilarity ensue. :)
Post a Comment