Wednesday, August 29, 2007

20 Week Ultrasound

On Thursday, August 16 we had our 20 week ultrasound. It was incredible...our baby is huge! Dr. Frields said that baby's major organs all looked good. Chris says that it looks like the baby will have his nose and lips - both a little big for the face :-) As we had previously decided, we asked Dr. Frields not to tell us if baby is a boy or a girl. The thought of being surprised in the delivery room is thrilling! One very special blessing was that my mom and grandmother got to be there to see our little one in real time. They were amazed.

I'll try to post the ultrasound picture very soon. I'm sorry I don't know how to scan it onto Chris' new computer. Dr. Frields took a 3-D picture of the baby, but all you can see are two little arms and hands covering up a face - our baby was being shy...so cute!

No comments: