Saturday, December 22, 2007

Joseph Luis Grazor

Hello, friends! We have wonderful news! Joseph Luis Grazor....AKA Joey, Jose Luis, Jo-Jo...was born on December 21, 2007 at 1:18pm. He is amazing! We are so in love with him! At birth, he weighed 7lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. He loves to sleep and cuddle with his parents...that's about all he does for now. But it's amazing to think that he'll change so drastically so quickly right before our eyes. I will do my best to treasure up every detail in my heart each day - and praise God for His overwhelming goodness to us!

More details to come. We love you! Thank you for praying for us three!

12 comments:

Alison said...

YAY! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him and hug you guys!

The Leoness said...

We rejoice with you in the arrival of your sweet baby boy! What a blessing to receive such a precious gift this time of year. Enjoy each little snuggle and sound. They are only this size once in their life! Can't wait to meet Joseph!

The Leon Family

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris and Michelle:
Congratuations!!!-very excited for you and looking forward to seeing the little guy. Another member of the December Birthday club too!

Many Blessings, Dave.

Jules said...

Yeah! Congrats!!! Little boys are SO much fun! We know you will be great parents! Praise God for babies! :)
~Ian, Julie & Cade Martin

Heidi said...

Hooray! Congratulations on your new little one- you are going to have so much fun being a mom!

Unknown said...

yay! congrats and much grace & peace as you raise your son up in the way that he should go!

Heather Pelczar said...

I can't even think of a way to say everything in this tiny box. I love you both SO much (that I feel sort of like a dork that hopes you like me back even just a little) and I am so overwhelmed with joy for you. I want to hear about every fascinating and joyous detail of your new journey as parents!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo! Congratulations from sunny ol' Arizona!

All of us here are so excited for you three.... and congrats also to the new "Grammy"s and "Grandpa"s.

Too cool and God bless!

The Parkers & Stovers :)

The Mom said...

yay! I'm so happy for you guys, and praising the Lord that you're all healthy!

Can't wait to see you and meet Joseph!

Daniel Stover said...

Congratulations! Chris and Michelle! Isnt God wonderful! Enjoy your new little one!
Nathan, Debbie and Daniel

The Resident Writer said...

Yay! A new Grazor to love!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.