Thursday, December 13, 2007

Coming soon!

Thank you so much to all of you who still check in to see how we're doing and to remind me that I need to post pictures :-) I'm sorry that I can't figure out how to fix this one!

So, since I last posted, I have enjoyed many wonderful baby showers - thank you Mom, Faith Bible Church, Maria, Jeannette, Glenda, Connie, Fatima, Mindy, and Glendale Adventist Medical Center...and all the loving family and friends who came! Our baby will find himself very abundantly supplied when he finally comes home!

Last Friday was my last day at work. I am so thankful to be a full-time worker at home now! I'm really enjoying my hours in the kitchen and the nursery/office. There's still so much to do, but nesting is going great, slowly but surely.

My doctor's appointment this morning revealed that my backaches and other discomfort have not been for naught - I'm 75% effaced and 1 cm. dilated - that's 1 down and only 9 to go! Gotta look on the bright side, right? I know that labor will be difficult, so I'll celebrate any progress I can get.

I'm so thankful for how strong our baby is. The little one still pushes his or her little limbs out many, many times per day and reminds me that God continues to protect and grow him or her. He is an amazing God, and I will always give thanks to Him for giving me the humbling privilege of carrying this life in my womb. He is greatly to be praised!

Unless there's other big news, the next post should include a picture of our baby - I can hardly wait! Thank you for your prayers and love.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!

Heather Pelczar said...

:D :D :D I am way to excited for you. I can hardly wait to meet your new baby!!! :*:*:*:* (those are kisses- two for you and two for baby...Chris only gets a hug)

The Mom said...

Yes, the mac...sometimes a little confusing. I had the same problem, but I finally figured out what to do to fix it. If you click on finder and go to "Pictures" you'll find a file for iPhoto Library. Within that file you will find to sub-folders (along with a lot of other stuff). One is called "Originals" and the other is called Modified. Whenever you make changes to a picture the MAC saves it in this folder. I hope that helps!

Alison said...

okay, Michelle, I am now checking your blog every day to see if Baby G has arrived yet. :) And I keep hoping my own will arrive very soon as well! Wouldn't it be fun if our kids have the same birthday? Hang in there, friend!

Liesy said...

Can hardly wait! Remember to call me PLEASE - when you're close! I'm praying for you all - love you, Liesy

Todd and Noelle said...

Grazors! I found your blog as I was wandering around the blog world and am so glad I did! Michelle, I don't think I've ever met you, but congrats to you both on your coming little one. How exciting! We have two now and every day I am aware of the blessing from God that children are. You can see pics if you want on our blog - toddandnoelle.blogspot.com
~Noelle (Meredith) Faris