Bathing beauty just woke up from her slumber
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Pictures
Hi, friends! Our Tessie will be three months old tomorrow and Joey will be 18 months old later this month. We are enjoying our little ones more than we can say. Joey says so many words and loves to learn new ones. Tessie has the most expressive eyes and she smiles with them every time she lays eyes on her mommy. It melts my heart. She smiles with her mouth, too, but her heavy cheeks make that a little more work :-) Joey still loves to give his sister kisses, loves to wear hats, and he adores his dad. Every day when Chris gets home from work Joey gets so overwhelmed with excitement that he starts to cry! Chris and I are learning so much through new experiences every week. We are so thankful to be mom and dad to these little ones (and many more in our future, we hope!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Joey is SO much bigger and teethier than when I left. And Tessie is definitely looking like her parents!!
Please pass on cuddles and kisses and give a hug from May to Joey. I feel like the time delay in sound made our phone call hard but it was so nice to talk with you. I love you guys!!!
Mich, just checked to see if you had any new updates and lo' and behold yay! SO SO sweet to read and see the pictures. Tessie looks like you...least I think so :). Missing you all!!!
Love you,
G&S
AWWW - thanks for posting! The kids are soooo cute! You look great, too Michelle! love and miss you!
Love the pics! Miss you!
Post a Comment