Friday, April 17, 2009
Giving credit where credit is due
I think I failed to mention a very important fact in my post about Tessie's birth: I was not alone! Chris, my midwife, my midwife's apprentice, and my doula were with me as I went through the hardest part of the birth process - and I don't know how I could have done it without them. They supported me and Tessie physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They prayed for me as I struggled through contractions and cheered me on as I gave my all to push Tessie out into this world. I am thankful that God hand-picked each one to be present at Tessie's birth. My little girl and I are most privileged to have had such a fellowship of love surrounding us during those very special moments in our lives. My deepest thanks to each of you - especially my wonderful husband who has honored me with his undying, nurturing devotion since the day God brought us together. I will always look up to you, honey. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment