Oh, we are so richly blessed. We praise God with all our hearts for being so kind and generous to entrust us with now THREE children to raise up for Him. Our little one is due in late August.
5 comments:
Claudia Locke
said...
What a blessing, Michelle! It's been an honor to watch you grow into a Godly woman, who loves her LORD and her family!! He has blessed you richly, and I trust that He will continue to do so! Warmly, Claudia
Yay for pictures! Thanks for sharing these posts. Looking at them just makes me miss you all more! We need to talk! We continue to think of you often and remember your family in our prayers. Kisses to the kiddos.
YEY!!!!!!! So excited for you all!!!! I'm so busy, too and wish we could talk more....I'm due in less than 2 weeks and getting soo excited. Hudson just turned one on the 1st, Titus - 10 and Timmy 6!! I miss talking to you soooo much...someday we'll get a phone call in, Lord-willing. :-) Praying for a good, healthy pregnancy and safe, manageable delivery. How is your mom? I will try to keep her in my prayers as well. Love and lots of Hugs to you, Liesy and family
5 comments:
What a blessing, Michelle! It's been an honor to watch you grow into a Godly woman, who loves her LORD and her family!! He has blessed you richly, and I trust that He will continue to do so!
Warmly, Claudia
Yay for pictures! Thanks for sharing these posts. Looking at them just makes me miss you all more! We need to talk! We continue to think of you often and remember your family in our prayers. Kisses to the kiddos.
YEY!!!!!!! So excited for you all!!!! I'm so busy, too and wish we could talk more....I'm due in less than 2 weeks and getting soo excited. Hudson just turned one on the 1st, Titus - 10 and Timmy 6!! I miss talking to you soooo much...someday we'll get a phone call in, Lord-willing. :-) Praying for a good, healthy pregnancy and safe, manageable delivery. How is your mom? I will try to keep her in my prayers as well. Love and lots of Hugs to you,
Liesy and family
Yeah! Join the club :) Congratulations!
So exciting you guys! We are so pleased for you as the Lord continues to build your family!
Post a Comment