Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas Card

December turned out to be a very challenging month, so we didn't get our Christmas cards out. Now it's almost February and I'm still hoping to get on that. I've been home for a little over a week now after spending almost one month out with my mom. Tessie went with me while Chris and Joey stayed back. Chris's mom was so kind to come to our home from Arizona so that Chris could go back to work. Now that I'm back she's gone home again. We're very happy to be back together and we're grateful that mom has great doctors looking out for her.


1 comment:

G&S said...

How sweet to stumble upon your blog and see all the updates Mich! I still have your last year's Christmas card on our bulletin board (lol). Tessie is so cute, haven't seen her yet. Miss you all, enjoy your two and SOON-TO-BE three, can't believe it!!!

Love,
Shilo