Hello, friends! Thank you for continuing to check in on us. At his two-month check-up, Joey weighed in at 12 pounds 9 ounces. He's a little chunker and we love it! Recently we've been delighted as Joey has begun to make babbling "talking" sounds and smiling when we make silly faces at him. He loves nursery rhymes and all kinds of music. In the evenings, he especially likes to "shake it like a Polaroid picture" in his dad's arms :-) Now, what you've all been waiting for (you'll notice that I'm an especially big fan of the father/son shots)...
Sing it again, Mommy!

You talkin' to me?

Thanks for the outfit, Grandma!

Yummy hands!

All dressed up with Daddy!

This is my serious look...whad'ya think?

Help, Mr. Clean got me!

Hee hee hee

My sleeping boys

From L to R, Jeannette, Glenda, Patricia, Maria, Fatima, me, Connie - a good chunk of my family in California. Jeannette is expecting baby boy Andres in just a couple weeks!
7 comments:
I love the new pictures! I can't wait to spend time with you on Thursday. Much love!
What a chub!!! We'll have to be careful he doesn't sit on Shiloh when you all come out. =) Looking forward to getting together soon.
Blessings, The Goellers
Omi word...cuteness cuteness cuteness! Thanks for posting the latest pics you guys. We especially love the one with the chubber cheeks, you had us cracking up :).
Love to you all,
G&S
ok- SO CUTE!!!! LOVE them. I will hug him soon!! Can't wit!
I don't know if you remember me .. . I met you briefly - through Carey & Scott Eakman?? Anyway - congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL son - he is so precious!
....time to post again....we want to see more cute Joey pics!
Miss you lots!
Post a Comment